Wednesday 9 April 2014

PE MARK APRIL 9 2014

I think I deserve a C+ because lately I have been slacking off in PE, I am not sure why, but lately, after lunch, my head starts to hurt and I lose all the energy that I had harvested throughout the day. But I do try at home, at home I workout and eat as healthy as possible. I drink lots and lots of water too. I don't really know what else to say, on days when we workout or something I do try my best, but during sports, I don't know I am just not very good at sports, so I find myself standing on the side watching everyone else play, I try to join in but it's hard because everyone else is running around and passing each other the ball and I'm just thinking "what??????????????" Everyone else also knows I suck at sports so they don't really pass me the ball either, and I can't really do much about that.

1 comment:

  1. You are funny Rebeka. Don't sweat your discomfort with sports. I like that you have started to take it upon yourself to exercise outside of class and adopt healthier lifestyle habits.

    ReplyDelete